Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hello all!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my new blog! I am excited to explore blogspot.com! My name is Chelsea and I live in Southern California. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I love my ward sooo much!! I am living with my mom and a long time family friend and am going to school and studying American Sign Language and am going back to work at the School for the Deaf. I have two cats, Sheba and Emmy. Sheba is my little pride and joy. She is my baby and I love her soooo much!! My mom is my best friend and the best mom I could ask for! More blogging to come....

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Chelsea ~ nice place you've got here!

Mandy

Betty said...

Hi Choozy you cute thing.
This is wonderful!!
Congratulations & Best Wishes.
Looking forward to seeing you at the
reunion. You're coming right!
Love, Aunt Betty

Grammy Staffy said...

I didn't know that you know sign language. How neat. My Erin teaches sign language and goes to Africa to deaf the deaf children there in ASL every year. You two should get together.