Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Twilight!

Okay, this may sound silly, but I went out and bought all four books of the "Twilight" series before I even looked carefully at any of the books. I bought them totally based on what a friend was saying and the little clip she showed me on youtube. I was really looking forward to reading them, and really hoping that I would enjoy them as much as so many people seemed to. Well, I've only read the first two chapter of the first book and..........I'M HOOKED!! I already love Edward, feel like Bella is a long lost friend, and wish I could go to school in Forks, WA. Yeah, I know, a lot of feeling I'm having for only two chapters, but yet, it's true! So, thanks Lura for the recommendation!!

2 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

This is funny because I just told Kris today that I've gotten a bit upset with Bella..... I hope that you enjoy the books. I am almost done with book 3. I think it is the best so far. They are all the rage all over the country but I still like Mandy's vampires better. I am still going to do a post on hers. Enjoy the reading

Have a good night.

Tara D. said...

Hi!!! Lura was so sweet and told all her friends to come by and say howdy. Well, she didn't say "howdy" but rather "hi", but I like howdy better. So, howdy! :)