Monday, September 8, 2008

Better!

Okay, now I feel SOOO much better about the "Twilight" books again now that I've finished reading "New Moon" (I was thrilled at how much better it got toward the end!!) and I am at the beginning of "Eclipse". I am so hooked to these books. Even when I wasn't thrilled with "New Moon" it still took me just less than a week to finish it. So I guess I still really enjoyed it! LOL I can get youtube here at my house on my internet, but it's so much better at my school library, so I have even been going early for my Sign Language class so I have plenty of time to park and then go to the school library, put on the computer headphones, and watch all the clips from the new "Twilight" movie...blissful!! Thanks to Grammy Staffy for referring her fellow bloggers to come visit my blogspot! It's been great! Thanks for visiting everybody, please come back often!

1 comment:

Kaye Starr said...

Hi Chelsea! I am so very interested in your blog comments and pictures. Thanks for including me. Wow! you look great! Congratulations on your health efforts. love, Aunt Kaye Starr