Friday, September 12, 2008

Worried!

Yeah, I know that I've posted a lot of blogs on my feelings about the "Twilight" series, and I feel I must do it again. I am about three quarters of the way through the third installment called "Eclipse". I am so worried how it's going to end because my cousin-in-law told me that she read all of them and she really liked "Twilight" but the rest of them all got worse with each one...so I'm REALLY worried about how this will end! I know I need to relax, it's just a fictitious novel about vampires and werewolves, but I can't help it, LOL. For those of you who have read all of the novels, if you have any words of comfort (without giving anything big away) please send them my way. I'll be on to the fourth novel within a few days I'm sure, so I'll find out soon. So yeah, that's my worrisome babble for now, hehehe. Thanks for listening!

2 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Keep reading....keep reading..

Cindy said...

Hi Sheba's Mommy!

We would love for you to join our Twilight blog. Just leave a comment on the blog with your email address so we can send you an invite. We won't publish that comment.

Thanks! Cindy