Monday, September 15, 2008

Six things that have made me smile this past week...

My good friend Lura posted a blog about six things that made her smile within the past week, it is such a wonderful idea to do such a thing! So, here are mine...

1. My mom's outrageously cute and fun sense of humor! She has made me smile so much with how wonderfully funny she can be!!

2. The fact that my mom has now lost at least 102 lbs!! How awesome is that!?

3. My job has made me smile quite a bit, and I feel so blessed to have such a perfect job for me!

4. School is wonderful, there couldn't be another class I'd rather be taking! It makes me smile a whole lot!

5. Reading the Twilight books, which I have been going through rather rapidly.

6. Just last night on the bus with the deaf kids, one of the girls was playing with a stuffed monkey and was making it use sign language and she was signing back to it, it was so cute and funny, it really made me smile big!

Thanks Lura for the wonderful idea to remember the things that have made me smile this past week...and I'll even add a seventh thing....#7. Writing this blog!

3 comments:

Betty said...

Hi Chelsea, Aunt Betty Hear!
I'm so proud of you. Thanks for all
the info updates. We did have fun at the reunion huh! Take care and let us know how school's going.
We love you, Uncle Gil & Aunt Betty
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Grammy Staffy said...

How fun that you put in your "six". I enjoyed reading them.
I am so proud of your mom. She got lots of compliments yesterday at church.

I'm glad that you enjoy your work. I bet the kids love you.

Have a "smiling" week. Hugs, Lura

Mandy said...

Hmmm....6 things are easy:

David
Marty
McKayla
Luke
Marissa
Abbey

See you in church.

Mandy