Saturday, January 31, 2009

Holly's baby slings

I just wanted to help give a little P.R. to my sweet cousin Holly who has started her own little side business of making Baby Slings. I don't know too much about them excpet the Holly swears by these slings. They're apparently much better than regular baby pouch holders. You can hold your baby comfortably while doing housework or other things. If anybody wants to spread the word that would be cool. She's got all the info at her new blogspot at this address:

www.slingalongbabyslings.blogspot.com

Holly's an absolute sweetheart and I don't think you could find anyone greater to do some business with. She's smart as a whip and has a heart of gold.

Love to all,

Chelsea

2 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

I will try to remember to tell my readers about it when I write my next post.

I'm sending love. Lura

Grammy Staffy said...

Come pick up an award I have for you...

I'll see you tomorrow morning. Heidi can't wait.