Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cruise #2

Well, there were only two of you who responded to my previous blogs, and you both asked for more pictures...so here are some more. And by the way, thanks to both of you who responded! Big hugs to you!!! Above is when were were up on deck as we approached Victoria, BC. We were up on deck early, and it was very very cold, and I then remembered I brought a snow cap with me that I had bought when Aunt Jann and Uncle Ken moved to Big Bear. I'm glad I took it on this trip...cute huh? LOL!! I joke that this was the cutest I looked on this trip, hahahaha.
I sure enjoyed the Butchart Gardens in Victoria!! Sure wish we had more time there!!

My good cruising buddy Bonnie learned that I only want my picture taken from the waist up. I was always glad when she took one mostly of my upper body area and NOT of the hips! hehehe


Here is another "professional" one they took. I liked that I could hide those hips behind this sign. lol!



I posted a pic of myself and our head waitress, but here is one of our wonderful assistant waiter "Art". He was such a sweetheart!! I'll post more in a day or so. There's LOTS of pics!! Thanks to those who come by my blog and leave comments. There aren't many who stop by my blogs and take the time to read and comment. I guess I should advertise more that I'm a blogger! tee hee! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!




3 comments:

Liz the Poet said...

Yay! More pictures!

You really look happy. I'm glad about that!

Grammy Staffy said...

I am still reliving the wonderful times we had on our cruise. I am so glad that you were there with us. I love your pictures. I know what you mean about the hip thing... I feel the same way...however, unfortunately for me the waist up shots are not good either... better than whole body but not good like yours.... oh well... asi es la vida.

I am ready for another cruise...but my scales aren't!!

Love your pictures. I look forward to seeing you later today at Jan's.
Give Heidi a hug from me.
Love, Lura

ps. I've learned the only way I get comments is if I leave a lot of comments on other people's blogs. I have not been doing that as much lately and as a result my comments have dropped off too. It is always nice to get comments but it does take quite a lot of time to respond to others and generate them. If you let it, blogging can become a full time job! heehee

Leslie said...

What fun pictures. You are so cute Chelsea, you shouldn't worry so. But I know how you feel. I haven't been to Victoria but always wanted to go. Marque served his mission in BC and loved it. He said the gardens are unbelievable.