Sunday, May 3, 2009

CRUISE!!

Just thought I'd put it out there that a week from today I'm going on a 7 day cruise with some friends from church! We're leaving out of Long Beach and the port stops are going to be San Fransisco, Seattle WA, Vancouver and Victoria in CANADA!! How fun is that!!? Thanks Lura for asking if any of us could come! And thanks to my mom for offering to pay for it!! I am sooo excited!! Aside from Long Beach, I've never been to any of those places and I am so thrilled to be going to see them! It's so cool because my friend Lura asked me about going today and we leave in a week! I'm so glad I don't have to wait a long time before going. It's so cool! And Lura was able to get a great deal for me and all who is going. Yay!!!

3 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

I am so excited that you are coming. It will be great!!!
I can't wait

Liz the Poet said...

How fun!!!

You'll have a blast. And Victoria is absolutely beautiful!!


Take lots of pictures and make sure you do a retrospective post when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Oh Chelsea! I love all the pictures of the cruise. You look amazing and I can tell you were having a good time. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll definitely check out the author you mentioned.

Love you!